Created in 2005, UTSEUS is a Sino-French Institute in Engineering, jointly run by the Universities of Technology (UTBM in Belfort-Montbéliard, UTC in Compiègne, UTT in Troyes) and the University of Shanghai. A multi-disciplinary structure devoted to foundational engineering education, and to research and innovation, UTSEUS has developed with more than 1200 students on average over a year, including its students in Shanghai and in the Universities of Technology.
L’UTSEUS aims to train talented engineers and industrial leaders at the highest level in an international environment: always willing to serve society, with an innovative and forward-thinking mindsets, our graduate must have a remarkable ability to solve complex problems.
Taking the pedagogical fundamentals of the French engineering trainings in the university of technology, as well as embracing the good practices of modern universities, UTSEUS aims to address industrial world and society needs. UTSEUS design an innovative, global and scalable model of training with the ambition of becoming a renown international school at global-scale and specific characteristics.
Corporate relations manager
In the context of a Sino-French institute in engineering, the corporate relations manager is responsible for developing corporate sponsorships and managing social resources of UTSEUS to increase its exposure and understanding as well as support its impact within our community.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Secure new sponsorships, expand the network of partner companies and develop various forms of cooperation with them: conferences, company visits, identification of industrial experts able to contribute to course lectures and industrial projects, internships, job referrals, establishment of school-enterprise cooperation bases, etc.
• Identify, solicit and establish connection with strategic partner companies able to participate in UTSEUS development (UTSEUS company club), contribute to finalization and signature of agreements.
• Develop and adhere to steps of new social fund-raising projects at the college level: project planning, promotion, branding and communication, and best practices to move relationships through the process, actively communicate with the Education Foundation of Shanghai University.
• Collaborate with management and complete other related work as assigned by UTSEUS.
Position in organization
Activities supervised by UTSEUS directors
Coordination with relevant departments in UTSEUS: academic, administration, student’s life, IT service, etc.
Experience and general qualifications
Know-how: knowledge of higher education programmes (engineering education), professional
network, project management, presentation skills, use of digital tools, awareness of international cooperation and Chinese context, fluency in Chinese (mandarin), English and French
Operational competencies: basic skills in business relationship building, project management, teamwork, negotiation, reporting, action plan drafting/indicator analysis, meeting organization, use of specific software; rich experience in social resources and school-enterprise cooperation, preferably with experience in public fund-raising.
- show excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in Sino-French environment at the interface of several departments, through formal and informal channels
- ability to oversee interns as necessary
Language skills: proficiency in Chinese and English, French is a plus
- Location: Shanghai University / UTSEUS
- Employment: 非编制人才派遣 Talent dispatch
- Start of the contract: September 1st 2020 (or earlier)
- Duration: 2 years (trial period: 2 months)
- Salary: in accordance with experience
- Full time.
Applications file (CV and letter of motivation) are to be sent at:
Contacts: Marc Bondiou, UTSEUS French Director (email@example.com) and XU Tao, UTSEUS deputy director (firstname.lastname@example.org)